Croxley House is located on the outskirts of Croxley Green, approximately three miles from Watford, Hertfordshire. A key visual feature of Croxley Green is the green itself which has long held annual fairs.
Messenger was awarded the contract for the construction of new purpose built single storey care block within the adjacent walled garden of Croxley House, to include 40 additional bedrooms and the creation of additional parking.
The new build provided:
– lounge, dining and activity areas café/bar, assisted bathing;
– quality garden areas, including a sensory garden;
– to replace the existing catering main kitchen and laundry
– design to maximise independence within a safe environment;
– accessibility throughout the building to promote socialising
amongst the residents;
– admin offices, staff changing and rest room facilities and ancillary accommodation for servicing of the building.
Passive Fire Protection elements:
The Tooley and Foster Partnership