This property stands on the edge of the Greensand Ridge overlooking the valley of the River Ivel at the southern end of the present parish. The house was built in 1710 for the MP John Pedley, and is a two-storey red brick mansion in the Queen Anne style to which it dates.
An experienced team, dedicated to attention to detail transformed this property.
Stiff and Trevillion
Collyweston Heritage CentreMain Road, CollywestonStamford, PE9 3PQ
Collyweston Heritage CentreMain Road, CollywestonStamfordPE9 3PQ
email@example.com 239 800
Connect with Us