Here at Messenger we are always eager to hear from passionate and highly motivated individuals interested in joining our team.
For speculative enquiries please forward your CV and covering letter along with salary expectations to email@example.com otherwise please respond as directed below.
As an equal opportunities employer, we consider all applications on merit in the strictest confidence.
Messenger has a vacancy for a highly skilled carpenter to work within the conservation department, across varied locations.
• Extensive experience working on historic buildings
• Own transport (clean driving license is preferable)
Should this position be of interest, please forward an up to date CV, along with references to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Junior Office Administrator - Part time - Preferred 10am-3pm Mon-Fri
We are looking for a Junior Administrator to work at our Tinwell office just outside Stamford. This is a great opportunity for someone who is flexible, has great attention to detail and is used to dealing with confidential information.
The successful candidate will have a positive 'can do' attitude, as this role will be busy and diverse.
• Undertake any typing and administration tasks as required, i.e. type up orders, check invoices etc.
• Filter and deal with all internal and external contacts
• Build and maintain relationships with all contacts
• Maintain records registers and databases as appropriate
• Collate overtime/expenses for the department
• Take minutes at meetings as necessary
• Produce correspondence
• Organise and plan ad-hoc events
Character profile of the Office Administrator:
Outgoing and personable
Ability to prioritise and plan
Able to work under pressure and on own initiative
Excellent communication and telephone skills
Energetic and motivated
Able to work well as a team and by themselves
Calm and professional working manner
Good all round MS office skills
This is a role centred round supporting the office and team and offers flexibility and variety.
Please send CV’s to Kate Saunders at Kate@askushr.co.uk
by Friday 22nd September