The Canonry House

Ely

The Canonry House belongs to the Dean and Chapter of Ely Cathedral , however is used by Kings School. Canonry House was extended in 1800 with the construction of the South Wing. Further major restorations took place between 1860 and 1890.

Brief Description of Works: 

Messenger was awarded the contract to deal with structural movement to a bay window, where water ingress had caused significant damage to the timber beams.

Contract Details: 

Value: £19k
Client: Kings School Ely
Duration: 8 weeks
Completion: November 2016