Hoe Hill House

Plumtree

Hoe Hill House is a modern 6 bedroom bungalow which suffered significant fire damage in 2012 which destroyed 80% of the house with the other 20% of the house having to be demolished as it was deemed to be unsafe.

Brief Description of Works: 

Messenger was awarded the contract to carry out a complete rebuild. The works involved grubbing out existing foundations and completely rebuilding the property from the ground upwards to comply with current building regulations.

Contract Details: 

Value: £425k
Client: Richard Jackson Associates
Duration: 9 months
Completion: September 2014