Tetworth Hall stands on the edge of the Greensand Ridge overlooking the valley of the River Ivel at the southern end of the present parish. The house was built in 1710 for the MP John Pedley, and is a two-storey red brick mansion in the Queen Anne style to which it dates.
Brief Description of Works:
Messenger was awarded the contract to fully refurbish the existing hall, cottage and stables. The works comprise; structural repairs and internal alterations to the main house, refurbishment of the existing cottage, redevelopment of the existing stable block to form a plantroom, demolition of external structures and external works.
Duration: 48 weeks
Completion: Summer 2017